Built for accessibility
Not everyone is equally mobile, but anyone can operate an ineo system – this is our pledge! Our multifunctional office devices are equipped with numerous features that enable every user to take full advantage of their comprehensive functionality. The ineo design is truly universal:
- The front access on all of our ineo systems makes it easy for any user to refill paper or replace toner cartridges. This convenient access from the front provides all the space needed to service the ineo fast and hassle-free. Large handles are easy to grip and facilitate the handling of any ineo.
- Our ergonomic paper trays are not just effortless to pull out but have been designed with handles that can be grasped from above as well as below. This way even the bottom drawers can be opened and closed with a minimum of physical effort. For better tactile recognition, most paper-handling areas are ribbed.
- The control panels feature large touchscreens and can be tilted at any angle via a handle located under the panel, so height (or the lack of it) is never an issue. Thanks to a free-stop feature no physical effort is required to lift the ADF, even while seated. This is further facilitated with an optionally available assist handle.
- The comprehensive ineo functionality allows easy automation of job routines. Job programming, for example, takes the challenge out of recurring jobs as all settings only need to be saved once and can be recalled any time at the touch of a button.
- In addition, office users with serious mobility problems can download a free app known as ineo Remote Access, with which the display can be operated from an Apple or Android smartphone or tablet.