|Paper weight||40-300 gsm (350 gsm optional*)|
|Duplex unit||Non-stack type; 40-300 gsm|
Min.: 182 x 139 mm
Max.: 324 x 463 mm
Min.: 95 x 139 mm*
Max.: 324 x 483 mm**
|Maximum image area||314 x 463 mm (up to 483 mm** optional)|
|Maximum paper input capacity||Standard: 3,000 sheets
Max.: 9,000 sheets
|Maximum paper output capacity||Max.: 4,200 sheets|
|Warm-up time||Less than 390 sec.|
|Main unit dimensions (W x D x H)||990 x 910 x 1,454 mm|
|Main unit weight||340 kg|
|Scan speed A4||Up to 180 opm|
|Scan resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Scan modes||Scan to HDD; Scan to FTP; Scan to PC; Scan to eMail; Scan to WebDAV; Scan to USB Memory; HDD to FTP/SMB/WebDAV|
|Scan formats||TIFF; PDF; Encrypted PDF; Compact PDF; XPS; JPEG|
|FCOT||Less than 3.4 sec. (A4 LEF)|
|Magnification||25-400%, in 0,1% steps|
|Multiple copies||1 - 9,999|
|Large capacity tray||A4: LU-411
|Multi bypass tray||MB-507|
|Paper feed unit||Paper feed unit PF-709|
|Multi (GBC) punching unit||Multi (GBC) punching unit GP-501
Multi punching of A4 sheets
User replaceable die sets for: Velo bind, plastic comb, wire bind, colour coil, pro click
Paper weight: 75 - 216 gsm
|Auto ring binder||Auto ring binder GP-502
Stacking, punching and binding of books, up to 102 sheets;
self-adjusting bind elements (one size fits all);
paper weight: content 75-120 gsm; cover 163-216 gsm
|Booklet finisher||Saddle stitching kit SD-510 (for FS-532)
Booklet making of up to 20 sheets (80 images)
Cover sheets from 50 to 300gsm
Output tray for booklets
Multi-letter fold-in (up to 3 sheets)
Multi-half fold (up to 5 sheets)
|Post inserter||Post insertion unit PI-502 (for FS-532)
Insertion of preprinted sheets
PI trays for 200 sheets each
|Punch kit||Punch kit PK-522 (for FS-532)
Punching (2 and 4 holes selectable)
|Staple finisher||Stapling unit FS-532
Stapling of up to 100 sheets
2-point and corner stapling
Variable staple length (cutting mechanism)
Output for up to 4,200 sheets (A4)
Sub tray for up to 200 sheets
Auto-shift sorting and grouping
|Removable HDD kit||RH-101
- All specifications refer to A4-size paper of 80 gsm quality.
- The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating systems, applications and network protocols as well as network and system configurations.
- The stated life expectancy of each consumable is based on specific operating conditions such as page coverage for a particular page size (5% coverage of A4). The actual life of each consumable will vary depending on use and other printing variables including page coverage, page size, media type, continuous or intermittent printing, ambient temperature and humidity.
- Some of the product illustrations contain optional accessories.
- Specifications and accessories are based on the information available at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- DEVELOP does not warrant that any specifications mentioned will be error-free.
- All brand and product names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.