|Panel size/resolution||7” / 800 x 480|
|System memory (standard/max)||4,096 MB|
|System hard drive||8 GB (standard)|
|Interface||10/100/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0;
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (optional)
|Paper input capacity (standard/max)||600 sheets / 1,600 sheets|
|Paper tray input (standard)||1x 500 sheets; A6-A4; custom sizes; 60-210 g/m²|
|Paper tray input (optional)||1x 500 sheets; A4; 60-90 g/m²
1x 500 sheets; A4; 60-90 g/m²
|Manual bypass||100 sheets; A6-A4; Custom sizes; 60-210 g/m²|
|Automatic duplexing||A4; 60-210 g/m²|
|Finishing modes||Group; Sort; Staple (offline)|
|Output capacity (standard)||Max. 250 sheets|
|Copy/print volume (monthly)||Rec. 6,500 pages; Max.¹ 120,000 pages
¹ If the maximum volume is reached within a period of one year, then a maintenance cycle must be performed
|Toner lifetime||Black up to 13,000 pages
CMY up to 9,000 pages
|Imaging unit lifetime||Black up to 161,000 pages (imaging unit)
CMY up to 55,000 pages (imaging unit)
|Power consumption||220-240 V / 50/60 Hz; Less than 1.45 kW|
|System dimension (WxDxH)||420 x 528 x 473 mm (without options)|
|System weight||Approx. 33.2 kg (without options)|
|Toner technology||HD polymerised toner|
|Print resolution||1,800 (equivalent) x 600 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed A4 (mono/colour)||Up to 40/40 ppm|
|1st print out time A4 (mono/colour)||8.0/8.7 sec.|
|Warm-up time||Warm-up time Approx. 13 sec. in mono; 15 sec. in color²|
|Page description language||PCL 6 (XL3.0); PCL 5c; PostScript 3 (CPSI 3016); XPS|
|Operating systems||Windows 7 (32/64); Windows 8/8.1 (32/64); Windows 10 (32/64);
Windows Server 2008 (32/64); Windows Server 2008 R2;
Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2012 R2;
Windows Server 2016; Windows Server 2019;
Macintosh OS X 10.10 or later; Unix; Linux; Citrix
|Printer fonts||80 PCL Latin; 137 PostScript 3 Emulation Latin|
|Mobile printing||AirPrint (iOS); Mopria (Android);
ineoPRINT (iOS/Android/Windows 10 Mobile);
Mobile Authentication and Pairing (iOS/Android)
Optional: Google Cloud Print; WiFi Direct
|Security||ISO 15408 HCD-PP Common Criteria (in evalutation); IP filtering and port blocking; SSL2; SSL3 and TLS1.0/1.1/1.2 network communication; IPsec support; IEEE 802.1x support; User authentication; Authentication log; Secure print; Kerberos; Print user data encryption|
Up to 100 user accounts; Active Directory support (user name + password)
Biometric authentication (finger vein scanner);
ID card authentication (ID card reader);
Authentication by mobile device (Android/iOS)
|Software||store+find (opt.); convert+share (opt.); Device Manager; Box Operator; Data Administrator (user accounts|
- All specifications refer to A4-size paper of 80 gsm quality.
- The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating systems, applications and network protocols as well as network and system configurations.
- The stated life expectancy of each consumable is based on specific operating conditions such as page coverage for a particular page size (5% coverage of A4). The actual life of each consumable will vary depending on use and other printing variables including page coverage, page size, media type, continuous or intermittent printing, ambient temperature and humidity.
- Some of the product illustrations contain optional accessories.
- Specifications and accessories are based on the information available at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- DEVELOP does not warrant that any specifications mentioned will be error-free.
- All brand and product names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.