|Copying process||Electrophotographic laser|
|Toner system||High-definition polymerised toner|
|Copy/print speed A4 mono (cpm)||Up to 18 cpm|
|Copy/print speed A3 mono (cpm)||Up to 9.1 cpm|
|1st Copy/print time mono (sec)||8 sec. or less|
|Warm-up time (sec)||Approx. 29 *
* Warm up time may vary depending on the operating environment and usage
|Copy resolution (dpi)||600 x 600 dpi|
|Original format||Max. A3|
|Magnification||50-200% in 1% steps|
|Copy functions||2in1; 4in1; density adjustment; sort/group; ID card copy|
|Print resolution (dpi)||600 x 600 dpi|
|Page description language||GDI; XPS|
|Operating systems||Windows VISTA (32/64)
Windows 7 (32/64)
Windows 8 (32/64)
Windows 10 (32/64)
Windows Server 2008 (32/64)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (64)
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 R2
|Print functions||Watermark; n-up|
|Scan resolution (dpi)||Max.: 600 x 600 dpi|
|System memory standard (MB)||32 MB|
|Interfaces standard||USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g (optional)|
|Paper size||A5-A3; customised paper sizes|
|Printable paper weight (g/m²)||64-157 gsm|
|Paper input capacity (sheets)||Standard: 350 sheets|
|Paper trays standard||Tray 1: 250 sheets; A5-A3; custom (90-297 x 140-432 mm); 64-157 gsm|
Manual Bypass: 100 sheets; A5-A3; custom (90-297 x 140-432 mm); 64-157 gsm
|Output capacity||Max. 250 sheets|
|Copy/print volume recommended (monthly)||Average: 2,800 pages|
|Copy/print volume max. (monthly)||Max.: 12,000 pages|
|Toner lifetime Black||Up to 11,000 pages|
|Imaging Unit lifetime Black||Up to 55,000 pages|
|Power consumption||220-240 V / 50/60 Hz
max. 800 W
operating: 300 W
standby: 70 W
sleep mode: 1.7 W
|System dimensions (WxDxH, mm)||606 x 531 x 449|
|System weight (kg)||Approx. 25.2 kg|
- All specifications refer to A4-size paper of 80 gsm quality.
- The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating systems, applications and network protocols as well as network and system configurations.
- The stated life expectancy of each consumable is based on specific operating conditions such as page coverage for a particular page size (5% coverage of A4). The actual life of each consumable will vary depending on use and other printing variables including page coverage, page size, media type, continuous or intermittent printing, ambient temperature and humidity.
- Some of the product illustrations contain optional accessories.
- Specifications and accessories are based on the information available at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- DEVELOP does not warrant that any specifications mentioned will be error-free.
- All brand and product names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.